- About Us
- Degree Programs
- Training Programs
- Research & Publications
- About international activities
On the basis of objectives determined by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. ПК -5139 dated August 8, 2017 “About measures on the improvement of the system of training and retraining of the managerial personnel at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan” and Resolution No.ПК-1875 dated December 10, 2012 “About measures on further improvement of foreign languages study”, as well as the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 610 "About measures on further improvement the quality of teaching foreign languages in educational institutions" dated August 11, 2017, “Foreign languages” department of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan declares carrying Republican research and practice conference on the topic: “Pedagogic innovations: teaching foreign languages to managerial personnel” on 3th of May, 2018.
Teaching professors, practical specialists and researchers, doctoral students and masters of the academy are invited to participate in the conference.
Goal of conference: to identify perspective tasks and consider actual problems in education, skillfully use of contemporary principles and new methods in teaching foreign languages, as well as applying them efficiently in activties of managerial staff.
Section 1: The necessity of innovative pedagogical technologies application in teaching foreign languages.
Section 2: The importance of teaching foreign language for special purposes in training modern personnel
- The articles and theses of the conference should embrace actual topics with scientific analyses, conclusions, and practical recommendations; - The articles and theses edited are required to be laid out in A-4 format: top and bottom spacing – 2 cm., left – 3 cm., right – 1.5 cm. - The articles and theses should be titled, after 1.5 spacing there to be given the full name of the author; the name of the organization, city/town, e-mail address and telephone number (with area code) should come after the first interval, followed by the summary of the article. The key words to be given on the new line; after the first interval the introduction should be given in the center. The lines spacing of the text is to be1. - The electronic version of the articles and theses should be submitted in the format of MS Word, Times New Roman, 14 type.
- The number of pages should be up to 5-6 pages. The article needs to include five parts: the Summary and the key words (in the same language of the article), the Introduction, the Main Part, the Conclusion, and the Literature Used.
- Annotation, prop words (annotation and prop words are given in paper language)
- Main part.
Conference language: Uzbek, English, Russian.
Submission deadline of articles and theses – before the 20th of April, 2018, The articles and theses meeting the requirements should be presented to the Foreign Languages Department of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and/or mailed to the address: email@example.com and conference2018FDL@gmail.com
Those articles and theses will be reviewed by the panel of editors made up by the organizational committee of the conference and selected based on the requirements to be included in the collection. The successful submissions will be announced on the web-site of the Academy.
Those articles and theses that do not meet the abovementioned requirements will not be included in the collection. The sent ones will not be returned to their authors.
Address for massages: Academy of State Management at the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, “Foreign languages” Department, Tashkent, Islam Karimov Avenue, bldg. 45.
Теl.: (99871) 232-60-59, 232-61-14, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or conference2018FDL@gmail.com
In this paper requirements to scientific papers submitted to the scientific and practice conference and scientific paper form are given. Prop words: paper, interval, author, top, e-mail, conference (at least 10 key words).
In the part “Introduction” problem is highlighted in full. Brief information about works devoted to problem solution in other establishments, organizations, abroad is given.
In the main part, scientific justification of work to be fulfilled in order to solve presented problem is explained. Scientific papers are executed by edited text on paper format А-4, where following margins are marked out: on top 2 сm, left 3 сm, right 1,5 сm. After paper name one line is remained and on the next line surname, name and patronymic name of the author are placed. Name of organization where author works, his position, e-mail and phone number with code are indicated. Then 1 interval is remained and paper annotation, prop words are placed from new line, after one interval introduction is placed in the middle, from new line – paper content on lines with 1 interval. References to literature shall be in place. In the President Decree “About measures on further improvement of foreign languages study” ….
The most acceptable results, conclusions and proposals concerning problem resolution given in preamble shall be presented.
1. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “About education”. Bulletin of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1997, No. 9, article 225;
2. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No.124 dated May 8, 2013 “About approval of the State educational standard on foreign languages in the system of continuous education”. “Digest of enactments of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, 2013 No. 20, article 251.