The Academy takes part in international projects and events, and actively cooperates with foreign public administration-related institutions to build global network and interact with foreign governments and international institutions.
The Division for International Relations is responsible for international cooperation of the Academy with foreign partners in a wide range of forms:
- Inviting highly-qualified foreign specialists in the sphere of public administration for organizing and conducting academic and scientific activities;
- Development of close relations with prestigious academic institutions and research centers in foreign countries, participation in international academic programs (academic exchange programs for master’s students, faculty and research staff);
- Participation of the faculty in international scientific conferences, seminars and roundtables;
- Organization of internships for students and faculty in overseas;
- Attracting grants of international donor organizations.
The staff of the Division for International Relations includes:
|Mr. Timur Abdullaev||Head of Division|
|Ms. Aleksandra Nam||Chief Specialist|
- Tel.: (998 71) 232 60 44; (998 71) 232 60 85; (998 71) 232 60 66
- Fax: (998 71) 239 17 83
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org