International Relations is responsible for international cooperation of the Academy with foreign partners in a wide range of forms:
- inviting highly-qualified foreign specialists in the sphere of public administration for organizing and conducting academic and scientific activities;
- development of close relations with prestigious academic institutions and research centers in foreign countries, participation in international academic programs (academic exchange programs for master’s students, faculty and research staff);
- participation of the faculty in international scientific conferences, seminars and roundtables;
- organization of internships for students and faculty in prestigious international academic centers specialized in public administration with the purpose of learning about latest achievements and technologies in this sphere;
- attracting grants of international sponsors.